Once in a Blue Moon
Friday 31st May⋄ All Weekend ⋄ Workshops For All
Once In A Blue Moon is a nomadic cafe, music, arts and well-being space. A beautiful and spacious venue for festival-goers to take some time out to relax and chill throughout the day, or get their dancing shoes on and enjoy the vibes late into the night!
Open 24 hours, serving up a full menu of delicious organic treats, from unique vegan-friendly meals to indulgent late night cheese toasties and choco-coconut chai, we welcome people performing music, getting involved in our workshops, being inspired by talks or taking the limelight in the open mic. Come in and say hello!
What’s in store at the Blue Moon
– Hang Drum Percussion Workshop (Sat & Sun AM)
– Beatbox Workshop (Sat & Sun PM)
– Kids Arts & Crafts (Sat & Sun early PM)
– Stand Up Comedy (Sun mid-late PM)
– Open Mic (the rest of the time) –